Greater Kansas City Chapter of AUSA
AUSA offers three types of membership:
Membership in AUSA includes:
- ARMY Magazine received monthly, including the October Green Book, which is an almanac of articles from Army leadership and reference information about America's Army worldwide
- AUSA News received monthly, features relevant news about Army topics and AUSA reports on our support of the Army
- Membership in one of the 126 chapters worldwide
- Institute of Land Warfare publications, in depth essays and reports on wide range of military topics
- Subscription to weekly Legislative Newsletters
- Member benefit identification card for spouses
- Eligibility to participate in the Membership Services Program
- Invitations to Greater Kansas City Chapter of AUSA special events and ceremonies in the Kansas City area.
- Receipt of the quarterly KC-AUSA News received quarterly, features news and events about the Chapter’s activities and other relevant Army information.
- Receipt of periodic “KC-AUSA Newsflashes” via email on topical subjects of interest to chapter membership.
From the Chapter President
Read the monthly message from KCAUSA Chapter President Mark H. Wiggins <more>